Tales and Legends of RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson 5 - Extra lesson

2 posters

Go down

Lesson 5 - Extra lesson Empty Lesson 5 - Extra lesson

Post by Drake Heros Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 19:04

Hello there. If I'm right you have been to all previous lessons and even took the training. Because of your hard work, you know what you can do. And a little about what not. My assistant, Infenyte, here once again will help me show and explain what you must totally not do in a RP. At the end we give you an question list and you have to PM it to me, Drake or to Infenyte. We check and tell you if you passed the first section.

*everyone looks shocked*

Indeed. We ere not completely done. And also we have an Exam made up for all of you. If you pass the exam with enough points. You will be a full fledged roleplayer. Than your carrier has really begun.

So for now. Infenyte, dear friend. Let us show our class how not to participate in a real Roleplay.
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker

http://tandlroleplay.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Lesson 5 - Extra lesson Empty Re: Lesson 5 - Extra lesson

Post by Drake Heros Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 19:05

Post 1

Drake walked out of the class room and saw Infenyte standing against the wall. "Hello Infenyte. How was your day? Mine was great. Well now, I'm off again, enough to do. See you around. Later." Drake walked away. *Damn I don't like that guy* ... As Drake walked past Infenyte he accidentally dropped his glass of water and spilled it over Infenyte. Infenyte became mad and slapped Drake. As Drake grew mad himself he punched Infenyte. "You damn fool!" Infenyte yelled. But Drake quickly run away. He was faster than Infenyte and got away.

(( As you see. I act for Infenyte and make him say what I want him to say. But like in real life. I can not control him or his actions ))

Last edited by Drake Heros on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 22:08; edited 2 times in total
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 19:07

Post 2

When Drake wanted to throw water over him Infenyte quickly dodged.
"You can't hit me you fucking old bastard." he yelled at Drake who looked afraid at him. Drake wanted to run away but Infenyte was faster, grabbing his katana he had holded in his hands he slashed Drake's head off.

"Serves you right" He said while spitting at the corpse and returned by hanging on the wall.

((OMG I killed Drake! . In my post, did I not only changed an action he did , I even ignored a part of Drake's post. This is definitely not professional roleplaying. You just inform the person that he is doing something wrong and wait for him/her to edit the post. If he doesn't do it THEN you are allowed to reshape or ignore a part of his post. Also you see I used very bad language. This ISN'T allowed unless stated in the rules. Lastly I also controlled a part of Drake's emotion, just like performing an action with someone's character which isn't mine this isn't allowed. I could have used however something like:
He yelled at Drake so angry, that every normal man would become afraid,
I give him a change not to be afraid at all, but I AM hinting he should be.
I also holded a katana in my hands. a big katana, in a school-building, in sight of every person he encounters! Try to keep the post realistic to the settings of the story. Lastly I killed him! Naturally you are not allowed to kill any character unless approved by the character maker. Now Drake can continue with more errors (Like suddenly raising front he dead
))
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Heros Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 19:09

Post 3

(( Thanks Infy, but that was really hard! ))

Drake returned into his body and became a god!
I will kill you Fucking son of a basch!!!
Drake trows a Fireball at Infenyte and kills him. Than use some spells. *Asamanne hreujubnwe enhdhj* And Infenyte could never return to this living realm!

((As you see I keep it short, Very wrong. I also don't make much use of "---" signs for saying things. And at top of that I used god-modding to win from Infenyte in a very abnormal way))

Last edited by Drake Heros on Fri 11 Dec 2009 - 22:13; edited 3 times in total
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Infenyte Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 19:09

Post 4

Dude this is Just not fair! I hate you.

Screw this and all this crap you dare to call an roleplay.
*Infenyte returns and blast the entire world away end of story*

(The following lines are censored due the heavy assault on bad language and pairing someone's mother and father together with barn-yard animals)

((Let's just say you are a total moron and continued the abuse you called roleplaying. You just got banned from the RP. Be it killed in the RP itself or asked to leave by the RP creator. Just accept your wrongdoing and don't post something like this. Don't ruin the mood for the other roleplayers.

Of course it can happen that the roleplay-creator is a total donkey's behind. and that he kicks you out just because he doesn't like your character. Considerer it his lost and never post there again
))
Infenyte
Infenyte
The Immortal

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Heros Thu 10 Dec 2009 - 19:10

So as you saw in this lesson. We just ruined a whole roleplay with just a few single posts. This is the TOTAL way of NOT doing an Roleplay. You play together and depend on each other for it.

Now. Please fill out this question-list and send it to Drake or Infenyte. Copy this quote into your PM.
Question-list for Lesson 5 - Extra lesson

1. What did Drake use wrong in his Post 1?

Infenyte used Drake's character in Post 2.
2. What was Infenyte not allowed to do? Make a list of things he did wrong.

Post 3 became totally out of the ordinary.
3. What did Drake just use? And what is wrong about doing so?

Infenyte gave up and destroyed the whole RP with just a single post. Post 4.
4. What is the thing Infenyte wanted to do but didn't do it after all?

5. What was it that Infenyte did wrong? How would you have done different?

Now the hardest part.
6. Recreate all 4 posts in a way it could have been. And correct the little details.

And the last question.
7. What did Drake and Infenyte actually do right in these posts?
So this was the lesson for today. Until the next lesson. I hope you are prepared for it.

Infenyte edit: Just a little extra note, if you somehow have obtained the might to modify others post, never misuse this. It's ok to fix grammar and spellings error but don't change his post into something you like yourself.

Well I hope this lesson proved useful and like Drake said, see you next lesson!
Drake Heros
Drake Heros
The Legend Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down